All 14 art Reviews

16-Bit Hero 16-Bit Hero

Great pixel art as always, nice colors and...pixels, but sombra's face looks weird...janky is the word i'd use to describe it, but overall phenomenal work as always man!

ScepterDPinoy responds:

I tried my best while looking at reference.

Regular Fighter Regular Fighter

DUDE! I like regular show toooo! But also I really like your colours and line art...and also nice art, its like your style but it stays true to the original character designs...GUD JOB BRO!

Darkened Neon Darkened Neon

Hey man, I like your work and this has good form and is layed out well and all with some nice colors but you got airbag titties going on, they should be more like teardrops or sandbags, I'd say practice HAWT TATS!...but yeah keep it up dude I like yo shizz anyways.

Twisted4000 responds:

Yeah, I know how to draw them correctly which I have in most of my pictures, but i suppose this time they're not exactly correct, lol I guess it was just the whole "bubbly, fun" sort of look I was going for. But yes either way, thanks for the pointer.

Creep Creep

What a cool dude! Nice light tones and shading but the texture on this is what makes it really pop out. Really nice!

Pixel Blast Pixel Blast

Dude! This is cute, colourful and just great, lovin your artwork!

pajakinthebox responds:

Thanks!

Simon's Persistence Simon's Persistence

Really nice colors and charming art. Dracula seems spooked.

It's harder than it looks It's harder than it looks

If I had a nickel every time that happened. Nice comic!

WaldFlieger responds:

Haha thanks!

#055_Golduck #055_Golduck

Golducks a cool looking digiman. Really nice representation!

Little Elmo Little Elmo

What a sweet bad-ass!

Alien Alien

I like the charms in this. Also, a sorta different way of depicting an alien, shadings kinda lame though.