Basement Busk Basement Busk

Your able to tell stories visually really well, the colors and movements were all very exciting and engaging to watch, very nice and fluid!

Ghost Squad Ghost Squad

This was really fun to watch, keep up this great quality in animation and writing. The sound mixing was little off though...yeah besides that I love this, I love you...great

Pokemon Go Make Friends Pokemon Go Make Friends

When I first saw this I thought, "not another pokemon go cartoon" but now that i've watched it, its easily the best and funniest one i've seen, great faces and...aaarrt. But yeah overall I lol'ed in my pants and now theres a mess!

Wombo combo Wombo combo

This was cute and the composition was great (is it called composition?? the way each shot was layed out I DUNNO i bet u make gud lemonade!) the animation was a bit choppy though and the lines were thick which I don't mind but they were also not smooth i guess, like they were big dirty lines and it didn't look good. Maybe that's just a personal preference but if your gonna have thick ass lines have em neater. But this was still good and humorous. Gud job duuuuuude

Launch Launch

First off the colors and characters were nice and appealing and while the animation was fine it felt like the character had no weight to him. The sound effects were also lame, you hear those everywhere, try mixing them up. But maybe they were fine but the lack of music made their lameness more prominent. Either way keep at it!

SandBagg responds:

Thanks for the feedback

Mighty Dissapointment Mighty Dissapointment

The animation was very fluid and nice to look at, the colors and characterizations were on point and that music was awesome! (Dunno if you made it or someone else or if its from megaman but hey its gud) All in all sort but sweet. Keep it up bro!

New Pokemon! It's a Dog!! New Pokemon! It's a Dog!!

Really nice art style and use of colours and it made me giggle like a school girl at the end. The performance could've been more exaggerated and hyped up but still good. In conclusion i liiiiiked iiiiit a loooot!

Toastie's Adventure Toastie's Adventure

This really tugged on the ol' heart strings, what a roller coaster of emotions. Prolly rating this higher than I should BUT I DONT OWN NO ONE NUTTING EXCEPT THAT ONE GUY!

Carl Comedy Carl Comedy

Ya know at first glance I thought "eh this is just a lazy looking flash cartoon, but then you had the audacity, the balls, the fucking smugness to put a god damn vine meme in there. That 21 shit infuriated me! FFFFFUUUAAACK!!

Overwatch Animated 03 Marksmanship Overwatch Animated 03 Marksmanship

The backgrounds ruined it for me man, it just seemed really lazy to just copy and paste a screenshot of the game as a background. It woulda been better if you traced over it. That being said I liked the caricatures of the overwatch character in a cute limbless style. The jokes were alright I guuuuueeesss...

KaniniLisk responds:

Yes, I see your point on the backgrounds and it is indeed my beeing lazy on that part to save time. I basically take a screenshot, but it in photoshop and use a filter from the gallery. Because the pictures have so much bright colors the effect isnt that good i guess but i chose to stick with the same filter as i did with my second animation.
I might change this for future animations or at least put more effort in it. Thank you for your feedback